Hey gang, Blood here,
Just think of this as a little messageboard for the guild. If used, this could be a good way to communicate with guildmates when you can't jump in the game.
As Ebony and myself will be offline for the next little while, checking this page will be our only way of keeping tabs on what is going on.
So, that being said, just drop comments after this message however you like.
There won't be a sub-thread category or anything like that. Just comments on this first message. Use this messageboard to coordinate raids and requests for officer intervention.
If this board grows too cramped, I'll add a regular forum.
Anonymity is fine and good, but please sign your posts with your in-game name.
~Blood~
You can begin by clicking on the "# Comments" link below \\//
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Just making sure it all works properly.
/Blood
Hello there guild masters! Dobrivoje is sleeping but I've decided to come a drop a line here! This is really nice idea and I support it!
Anyway, when I typed the URL, I got the information that the content might be inappropriate (rated by viewers) so I'm curious if you put it intentionally or Google is just acting as a big brother :-)
To sum up, I'm really glad that a blog like this really exists and I hope that this will become guild base, soon :-)
Best wishes from Serbia
Dobrivoje and Vlastimir(or Zivadin)
I put the Adult status on it so that we can all feel free to fart and cuss and carry on as we are wont to do.
No body can say they weren't warned, no?
I'm glad you like the idea. I just hope that the rest of the guild feels the same.
I think it could be a good spot for the guild to collaborate in the case that Splashgame is offline or something.
And -(insert deity)- forbid that Splashgame ever goes down permanently, this is a way for guild members to regroup and tackle a new server and find a new home.
So encourage its uses with your guildmates, leave messages for eachother, check here often. While we are offline, Ebony and I will be able to check this place occasionally from friends houses or public access, but we won't be able to log in at all. This will be the only way we have of keeping tabs on what is going on in-game.
We were expecting the net to be shut off today, but we've been given one more day's reprieve.
I will be working on getting us back online as soon as I've made the trip to St. Louis to see Radiohead. All my extra funds are going toward that goal for the next 3 weeks. Wish us luck! Hopefully it will be as awesome a show as I believe it will!
Take care of eachother, and keep the guild bank in good shape.
~Blood~
hey:).. will do!
well m8s(fayte and blood)...there has been server wipe and update to 2.4.1... soo...no more guildbank and chars :/
we're gonna try to recreate a good guild such as the one u started...although i think i'll be ally( pls don't murder me)...
After three weeks of pause I'm online again. Trying to level my hunter again... It will a hard job because we start from the very beginning but OK :-)
Zivotinja leveled up his shaman, Dobri is working on his DPS warrior etc.
Hope to see you soon people!
Cheerio!
RE: the server wipe....
Fayte is going to kill something
-blood
i know.. wipe sucked but wth...shit happens...most people were happy abou it.. .anthough many lost a lot of work they had done - nort
Post a Comment